A Capricorn, and naturally skeptical.
And suspicious.
Of most everything, INCLUDING myself.
(Oh...)
And paranoid.
REALLY paranoid.

Be my friend. Or be AFRAID!
Thank you...

...And have a NICE day.

(Insert emoticon HERE.)

Saturday, October 2, 2010

BP2_iGoogleScreenShots (revisited)

Friends:


As a special BONUS to you - yes, YOU - I have included a supplemental screen shot of my iGoogle 'Home' tab, depicting Charlie Brown and Snoopy as they first appeared on October 2, 1950.


Why, you ask?


In case you didn't already know, today, October 2, 2010, marks the 60th Anniversary of the Peanuts comic strip - something I have always loved and admired, thanks to the creative genius of the late-Charles M. Schulz.


So...  That's WHY!


Home (Revisited)


Good GRIEF, indeed.


(You BLOCKHEAD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment