A Capricorn, and naturally skeptical.
And suspicious.
Of most everything, INCLUDING myself.
(Oh...)
And paranoid.
REALLY paranoid.

Be my friend. Or be AFRAID!
Thank you...

...And have a NICE day.

(Insert emoticon HERE.)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PE2_GarageBandARPodcast


"My Educational Philosophy...et al." - My FIRST Podcast 


Dear Reader:


In order to foster a greater understanding of what I want to LEARN about GarageBand, I need to take stock of what I already KNOW about GarageBand.  


That said, I have chosen to revisit a podcast I created for my Action Research.  Attached please find a link to an audio composition I created for my portfolio website, this summer.


All in all, I don't think it's "bad" for a novice - if I do say so, myself.  (But, I know it could be BETTER!)


When convenient, I'm interested in knowing what you - yes, YOU - think of it!


Thank You...


:-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment