A Capricorn, and naturally skeptical.
And suspicious.
Of most everything, INCLUDING myself.
(Oh...)
And paranoid.
REALLY paranoid.

Be my friend. Or be AFRAID!
Thank you...

...And have a NICE day.

(Insert emoticon HERE.)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PE1_GarageBand







* Image Courtesy of GarageBand '09; Copyright  2002-2009, Apple, Inc.












Dear Reader:

Ever feel as if you have something to say, but don’t know how to say it? 

Or, if you know what to say and how to say it, what medium you want as a modicum to convey it?

Ever feel as if you want your own unique voice to be heard in your own unique way?

Ever feel as if you want to say something through a more unconventional means than through standard conversation or standard composition – both of which are something exemplary of a “lost art” and “fine to use” in their own right – but, just…  Just…  Just NOT enough?

Or if not enough (in fact, they are for my money, dear reader, MORE than sufficient and perhaps MORE meaningful than some technologically-based form of communication - that is, of course, dependent upon what content/effort you put into them) a bit dated?

Ever feel that way?  Just a little?

I do…

(…A LOT!)

As a point of information, I feel this way almost ALL the time.

Or, if not all the time, at least since I took up with Full Sail University and all its myriad Web 2.0 tools.  (But, I think you can relate.)  At least, I hope so; I’ve gone on long enough about this!

All said, dear reader, over the course of three micro-blog posts (including this one) - entitled PE_1, PE_2 and PE_3, respectively - I will expound upon how I will cultivate my own, unique voice using Garage Band – something I’m told will be extensively used come Month 7 in MTA (whatever THAT is.)

So, I’m asking myself the following question:

“What would I ultimately like to know about Garage Band?  How can it be used for comprehensive and engaging podcasts in my (eventual) work environment ?  Also, how can I use it to effectively create video podcasts?”

Simply put:  I’ve only a limited understanding of its full capability, and would like to know more.

If Ira Glass can do it, why can’t I?

To wit:  Why can't YOU???

:-)!






No comments:

Post a Comment