A Capricorn, and naturally skeptical.
And suspicious.
Of most everything, INCLUDING myself.
(Oh...)
And paranoid.
REALLY paranoid.

Be my friend. Or be AFRAID!
Thank you...

...And have a NICE day.

(Insert emoticon HERE.)

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wordle

Dear Reader:

If you - yes, YOU - have NOT yet explored Wordle, what are you - yes, YOU - WAITING FOR???

Under the encouragement of Zoe Marlowe (see previous blog post) I used it to enhance my poem entitled "On facebook..."

I encourage you - yes, YOU - to use it to enhance something you've written.

(Even YOUR Action Research...)

:-)!


On facebook...






...each keystroke momentarily lingers on 
the proverbial, the gentle, and awkward.
The subtle foreplay between 
time and memory; a delicate moment of convergence.
The days are getting longer.

Funny how the occasional rain, betrayed by its white disguise, has nothing to say.

Like the way you embrace
your lover's lover in those small hours. 
Caressing her cheek, tousling his hair;
Itemizing charitable deductions; solving equations.
So you told me, and all your friends.

Tempting my paranoia, mouthing something obscene,
The proverbial writing is on our walls.

Displayed like your latest nosebleed or
how you registered as an Independent; the way you found Jesus.

The fact you put carrots in every meal you makes me wonder...

Or is it... just... me?


- Jeet C. Chadha, Early Spring


                   "On facebook..." - A Poem


"On facebook..." - A Poetry Wordle 

No comments:

Post a Comment