A Capricorn, and naturally skeptical.
And suspicious.
Of most everything, INCLUDING myself.
(Oh...)
And paranoid.
REALLY paranoid.

Be my friend. Or be AFRAID!
Thank you...

...And have a NICE day.

(Insert emoticon HERE.)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

PE3_GarageBandMeetslynda.com


lynda.com - My NEW Girlfriend


Dear Reader:

In order to compensate for my admitted ignorance of GarageBand - and its ability to create both effective podcasts and videocasts - please know I have enlisted the tutelage of lynda.com.

At press time of this blog post (and in the interest of full disclosure, dear reader) I have JUST activated my Full Sail student access e-pass for lynda's e-library of tutorials - something I've had, apparently, since JULY 30th!  (That is, according to the myriad e-mails I've received in my Full Sail inbox.)  But I digress.  Anyway, THIS is the FIRST STEP...

Wish me luck!


Podcast + Videocast Essential Training (Courtesy of Lynda.com)
(Visit: http://www.lynda.com/home/DisplayCourse.aspx?lpk2=214)















No comments:

Post a Comment